Vibe with True Source – Your Inner power
What am I talking ABOUT?
What POWER can we use?
Through my previous blogs I explain, that we are vibrational beings from the true sense of our being, The outer of us right to the very center core of our being is energy vibrational frequencies. Knowing ‘How’ to use this energy vibe, can give you the power to create everything your heart desires, but for that to happen, one needs to understand the importance of knowing and working from that Inner Power from Deep Within. Vibe with true Source – your Inner Power.
Feeling Your Energy
- Have you felt your own vibration? Laying on the ground and listening to your breathing, or heartbeat. have you heard the energy pulsating through you? Sometimes our ears can pick up on some very high frequencies with a ringing sound. The body may pick up on a vibe from a person or an object, but if you feel deep enough inside of your self you should be able to feel your own energy vibrating from within. Positive emotions have so many good benefits if they are used on a regular basis.
A humans heart can magnetically be measured several feet away from the body.
- It has been said that the heart is 100,000 times stronger electrically & 5000 times stronger magnetically than the brain. You may have experienced this yourself of being across the room and feeling someone staring at you (love at first sight). The heart starts skipping a beat of excitement but that power is definitely felt.
Negative emotions can create chaos in the nervous system where positive emotions create harmony within.
- Have you consciously felt your angry fire up inside of you? Do you know the effects of Anger?
Physical effects trigger the body’s ‘fight or flight’ response. The adrenal glands will flood the body with stress hormones, such as adrenaline and cortisol. The brain pushes blood away from the belly and towards the muscles, in preparation for physical exertion. The opposite shows that experiencing LOVE, releases feelings of euphoria, including brain chemicals like dopamine and oxytocin. … Not only does the hormone make us feel good, but it lowers blood pressure, stress hormones and improves your overall mood and well-being.
Positive emotions can increase the brain’s ability to make good decisions.
- Positive emotions balance out the negative ones and have other powerful benefits, too. Instead of narrowing our focus like negative emotions do, positive emotions affect our brains in ways that increase our awareness, attention, and memory.
Positive emotions create Physiological benefits for the body
- People who have good emotional health are aware of their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. They have learned healthy ways to cope with the stress and problems that are a normal part of life.
In fetal development, the heart forms and starts beating before the brain is developed
By day 18, the first recognizable traces of the heart are present, the first traces of the brain don’t show up until late in the fourth week. The first functioning organ in a developing embryo is the heart which starts to beat in the fourth week of development.
- Right from the very beginning of conception, up until to today, we have already used quite a bit of energy in our lives. Are we using our inner power to the best of our ability or are we running on auto-pilot just living unconsciously of knowing nothing on how to use this Power for the betterment of ourselves or our lives?
What Energy looks & feels like in our bodies when attached to an Emotion.
A series of different experiments were done across West European and East Asian to create accurate bodily sensation maps or “heat maps.” The research showed a remarkable consistency in results, below is the heat map illustration of the findings based on different emotions. The study noted the only emotions that show energy throughout our entire body is, happiness with depression having little to no light or heat. When we have these feelings in our hearts we are creating electrical and magnetic waves inside of our bodies that extend way beyond our bodies into the world around. These waves extend many kilometers beyond, from where our heart physically resides. Both ends whether sad, anger, hate fear to love, peace and joy can be seen and felt from a very wide distance. It has been told that when one is in such a low state of mind that their energy can contaminate not only their own atmosphere but also the atmosphere of those around them. Become so conscious of your energy that you bring a positive change into yours & others lifes now.
Humans are emotional creatures by nature, and interestingly enough our emotions produce the same physical responses in our bodies. Take for example..these sayings like for instance – Anger we hear people express how ‘he’s a hot-head’ or someone being ‘Filled with Happiness’ or Glowing with Joy. Maybe next time, be conscious of your own emotions, take note to which part of your body, that you are feeling your emotion come from, Is it a warm and fuzzy feeling of wonderfulness or is it cold and dark a place of loneliness & despair?
Your vibrations speaks first, so what does your energy say about you?
There are many vibrations created in our universe and knowing how to work along with each one of them in a more positive and conscious manner will vibrate a parallel experience. Why not become more conscious of how your vibration is directed by being more aware of how you emanate out to the Universe. Continue finding more about your true authentic Self. Seek & you shall find.
It will always be Energy, Vibration & Frequency, first and foremost!